2009-2012 Arctic Cat OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filters
SEPTEMBER 2012, K&N Engineering, Inc., releases a new OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for ARCTIC CAT’s H1, Prowler, TRV and XTZ line of UTV’s and Side by Sides. K&N’s washable and reusable XD (XStream Duty) Air Filter, is designed and manufactured in the USA with the highest quality materials, providing your Side by Side or UTV the increased performance and high dirt capacity it needs.
POPULAR APPLICATIONS: ARCTIC CAT H1/PROWLER/TRV 550/700; 09-12 ARCTIC CAT PROWLER XTZ1000 H2 EFI; 09-12
PART NO: AC-7009 MSRP: $65.00
KEY FEATURES: REPLACES ARCTIC CAT OEM #: 0470558
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Deep pleats provide a large surface area and long service intervals
- “XD” specific, finely woven media offers excellent filtration in extreme conditions
- Pliable, durable one-piece Urethane application specific sealing bead
- No Fuel-Management Modifications are necessary for improved performance
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
One-Year Limited Warranty®
PRODUCT DETAILS: K&N’s “new” AC-7009 High-Flow Air Filter was developed specifically for ARCTIC CAT’s H1, Prowler, TRV and XTZ line of UTV’s and Side by Sides. This filter is designed to provide low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. The deep pleated “XD” media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, long service intervals and excellent filtration. This filter is designed to slide directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly without any fitting or cutting required. The injection molded Urethane frame offers a pliable sealing bead ensuring a precise, application specific fit and extra-long life. K&N High-Flow Air Filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
KEY PRODUCT LINKS: